Potionz Lotionz Ampules

2 customer reviews

By Northwest Cannabis Solutions

NWCS

300mg THC

THC 56.65, 0.0%, Total 56.65%

200 mg CBD

THC 9.47%, CBD 49.42%, Total 58.89%

150mg THC/150mg CBD

THC 33.42%, CBD 32.03, Total 65.45
Product Name Product Type Weight or Size Price Quantity
Potionz Lotionz Ampules CBD Dominant,Topical,Edible,CBD Dominant 300mg THC $25.00
Out of Stock
Potionz Lotionz Ampules CBD Dominant,Topical,Edible,CBD Dominant 150mg THC / 150mg CBD $25.00
Potionz Lotionz Ampules CBD Dominant,Topical,Edible,CBD Dominant 1.0 200mg CBD $25.00

Most Recent Customer Reviews

Published 3 months by Justin

Published 2 months by Seth